Manage your business while you’re on the go with Xero Touch, the mobile app for your Android smartphone. Reconcile, send invoices and create expense claims with this easy to use mobile app.
How Xero benefits your business
* Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and contacts.
* Log in online anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, Chromebook, tablet or phone and see up-to-date financials. It’s easy to see your cashflow in real-time.
* Automatic bank reconciliation. Connect Xero to your bank account and get your bank statements imported and categorized automatically.
* Easy, on-the-spot invoicing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
* Handle expenses in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
* Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
Haven’t got a Xero account?
Take Xero for a test drive by downloading the app now and tapping Try It For Free, or visit xero.com and sign up for your free trial today! xero.com/signup
You’re safe with us
With Xero, your data is not stored on your computer, it’s saved in the cloud. So if your phone or tablet ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe. It’s safely and securely stored online and backed up in several locations.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their accounting professionals. Find out more at www.xero.com.
Tags: xero , xero widgets
from 1.169 reviews