5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Zscaler Inc
Note: Zscaler SafeBrowser is used together with an enterprise subscription to Zscaler's Web Security service [Only Zscaler customers can use it]. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app.
Administrators have complete configuration capability to choose the security level right for your organization and apply your Zscaler Enterprise policies to Android devices.
· Full integration with your Zscaler Enterprise account including unified policy management and reporting
· Full featured, secure web browser
· Protects against malware and data loss
· Inspects all traffic to/from the device
· Can protect malicious traffic within SSL as well
. Configuration for preferred search engine, start pages and other frequently used settings
Learn more at: http://safebrowser.zscaler.com
Zscaler leverages the world’s largest global security cloud to protect users and secure corporate data via the industry’s only 100% cloud–delivered security solution. Zscaler solves some of the most complex network security problems facing large enterprises. Companies can now secure their remote offices with no on-site hardware, view corporate internet activity across the globe through a single reporting portal, and apply corporate policy to every employee, regardless of device type or location. No hardware, no software, no latency. A safe internet experience for all employees on any device and anywhere in the world. It’s that simple.
Tags: zscaler, zscaler safebrowser, and zscaler, how does zscaler work, zscaler client, problema zscaler, zscaler browser configuration, zcscaler, swalife.
- Kitkat proxy issue resolved.
- SafeBrowser automatically fetches cloud/pac file if company is registered on Zscaler mobile admin portal.
- SafeBrowser and SecureAgent can run independent of each other.
- Minor bug fixes.