Zultys Mobile integrates mobile workers into the corporate Voice and Unified Communication IP phone system, providing critical functionality such as real-time presence, real-time IM and secure chat, single number contact, incoming call and IM alerts, advanced call handling such as hold and transfer, email integration that lets you email contacts right from Zultys Mobile, internal extension dialing and corporate directory access. Zultys Mobile also enables Least Cost Routing to help companies reduce their phone bill costs.
1. Real-time presence status and presence notes
2. Real-time call alerts and full caller ID
3. Single number contact
4. Corporate directory and extension dialing
5. Android address book integration
6. Android Mail integration lets you email contacts right from Zultys Mobile
7. Real-time Instant Messaging (IM) and IM alerts
8. Least Cost Routing
9. Call logs and history
10. Call handling preferences
11. Voice traffic is carried over the cellular/mobile network.
12. Advanced call handling capabilities including Hold, Transfer and Park
13. Built-in softphone function
Zultys Mobile Communicator is available for Android, iPhone and BlackBerry devices. Zultys Mobile only works with Zultys IP phone systems and Unified Communications platforms, and requires a data service subscription from your mobile provider. Zultys Android Communicator is fully supported in the MX software release 7.2.4.
If your MX server does not have Mobile Access licenses please contact Zultys or your Channel Partner for further information:
Tags: zultys mobile for android, android zultys, zultysmobileandroid, zultys android app, zultys.
Recently changed in this version:
• Built-in Wi-Fi enabled softphone. Softphone only works when connected via Wi-Fi.
• Call Park function available for all softphone calls.
• Search function added for the Buddy List and the MX Address book.
• Tap and hold a contact entry for quick contact info menu to appear on the bottom of the screen from the Buddy List, the MX Address book, and the Call log.
• A Remote Mode Indicator and Softphone Indicator appear at the top of the screen when the Remote Mode or Softphone are enabled.