Challenger Viewer Donation
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By The Challenger
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and display (no need to click to go to next page).
This version works perfectly on Phone AND Tablet. Display is perfect on both system.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, CBZ/ZIP and CBR/RAR.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Switch automatically to next issue when last page of comics is displayed
• Borders cropping
• Reading from left to right or from right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Included filter to improve displayed images quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored on internal memory or SD Card
• Some color themes are available
Files could be located on device or on network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, dropbox.com using dropdav, ...)
The application needs a phone with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance are not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
Recently changed in this version:
• Support GIF file
• Added option to hide menu button on Android v4.x (you can click on top right screen to show menu button). The option is available in Option => System => Show menu button
• Improved Double page mode
• Improved memory management
• Minor bug fixes