Manga Rock - Best Manga Reader
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Huge catalog: over 50,000 from 15 multi-language sources
- Download manga for offline reading
- User-friendly interface, Holo-style layout
- Adjustable reading parameters: zoom, brightness, lock orientation
- Notifications (new releases)
- Nothing special
Manga Rock is a top-notch manga reader with multi-language sources
If you truly love Manga, then you've landed at the right place. Manga Rock isn't just a handy mobile manga reader but one that comes packed with thousands of manga from multiple sources. Thus, there's no need to search, download and add them manually to your device since Manga Rock has an amazingly huge catalog to your delight.
Manga Rock has already 2 millions users on iOS. Coincidence? I don't think so. It supports up to 7 languages (English, Italian, Vietnamese, German, French, Spanish and Chinese). There are several manga sources for each language (15 total) with over 50,000 titles. Select all the sources or the ones you like most. Manga Rock automatically lists all the manga according to that filters. There are other filters though: you can sort by genres, status, alphabetical order or ranking. Likewise, Manga Rock allows you to search any manga by title or author, from its top search bar.
Thus, there you can find titles such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Gantz, High School of the Dead... and many many others (due to copyrights, not all manga are available for US users). All manga can be read both online and offline, you just need to download them to your device. Multiple concurrent downloads and background downloading are supported. However, the number of allowed downloads in this free version is limited: upgrade to the Full version to remove ads and the downloading restriction.
What about the reading experience? Outstanding. It supports portrait and landscape reading mode, as well as left to right and right to left reading directions. As if that wasn't enough, you can pinch for zooming in/out, adjust brightness and lock orientation and "favorite" manga to access them quickly and, most importantly, to receive notifications on new releases.
Manga Rock is set in an intuitive interface that allows a quick access to the different sections that make up the app. Navigation is intuitive and responsive and the design is minimalist and stylish.
If you love manga, this is going to rock your iPhone. One of the best manga app out there.
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android -- Addictivetips.com
★ Read & download over 50k manga from 24 popular manga sources.
★ Support 7 languages
★ And it's FREE!
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit our latest blog post first (http://bit.ly/17PkDDg) - we will show you how to migrate app data and previous in-app purchase to the new app.
✔ Back up & Restore (MR Cloud)
MR Cloud is the cloud storage system that lets you back up and restore Manga Rock data (Favorite, Recent, and Personalized Settings) across multiple Android (and later iOS) devices.
- Support log in using Facebook, Twitter, or Manga Rock account
- Support up to 5 Android devices per account
✔ Manga Catalog
- Search for manga by title or author name
- Filter and sort manga list by source, genres, status, alphabetical order, or ranking
- Show read/unread indicator for easy navigation
✔ Languages & Sources
- Fully localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Read manga from 24 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (Fr)
# German: Meinmanga, Demanga, MangaTube, Batoto (German)
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan
# Chinese: 99mh, manhua178, iManhua
# Vietnamese: Thienduongmanga, VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
Due to licenses, some popular manga like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gantz, etc. will not be available, We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience.
✔ Manga Viewer
- Features Horizontal and Vertical reading modes
- Supports 2 reading directions: left to right and right to left
- Other reading customizations: Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock
- Auto pre-loads next chapter for a smooth online reading experience
- Supports multiple concurrent downloads
- Supports background downloading
- Reads downloaded chapters when offline
✔ Favorite & Recent
- Favorite a manga to keep track of its releases
- "New" indicator for latest favorited manga's releases
- Check "Recent" to know your reading history and jump back to the last read pages
✔ Personalize Settings:
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WIfi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with Wifi
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
If you are a manga enthusiastic, you will know that the Play Store is plagued with so many manga reader apps like "Manga Searcher", "Manga Reader", "Pocket Manga", "Manga Hello", "Mobi Manga". "Manga Watcher", "Manga Viewer", "Comic Books", "Comic Viewer", etc. But you can stop the search now. Manga Rock is truly the best manga reader for Android: biggest library, sleek UI, built-for-mobile viewer, super fast downloader. Also, we do have a dedicated support team to help you with any issue or feedback.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
- Android OS: Ice Cream Sandwich and above
- Size: 5MB
- Screen size: 480x800 and above
- Website: www.mangarockapp.com
- Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
- Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
If you have any feedback, send us an email at email@example.com, we'll get back to you shortly.
Version 1.2.0 is a minor release, in which we add 3 more manga sources and include a few enhancements.
- Implement "Online search": Now you can search for a manga author or manga title across all your favorite sources.
- Include a new UI for loading / refreshing screen
- Fix a bug in which some new Sony devices can't recognize SD card
- Add 3 new manga sources:
# Chinese: iManhua
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
- Lucky O. Downloaded 6h ago
- Edoardo S. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Roberto P. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- James B. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Sandip B. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Edward Alonso Z. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Randy N. Downloaded Oct 29, 2013
- Remon Y. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- Cristian Ariel F. Favorited Oct 16, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The only problem I've had is some of the chapters are missing the end, that's pretty annoying. And Claymore isn't on the lists,I don't believe it's franchised I could be wrong. Fix the problem with the missing pages and I'll give give 5 stars.
If there's one reason I stick with Manga Rock over others, it's the wife variety of sources in a wide range of languages. Thank you for this awesome feature! // One suggestion: Add support for multiple windows. :)
Work great for that im on the go
Great app for manga of many tastes and types.
I really like this app but the library is not enough, please add batoto to the sources..
I enjoy this, please put more chapters. Simply allot of great mangas to choose from