A .csv file with all the measurements is generated inside the main memory of the device.
• GPS parameters - latitude, longitude, speed and accuracy;
• Signal parameters - network type, signal strength, asu (android signal unit), LAC
(Location Area Code), CID and BER (Bit Error Rate);
• Internet performance - download speed, upload speed and latency (throughput);
• Device parameters - IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), model,time, battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage and directions of mobile
• Other parameters - MCC (Mobile Country Code), operator, accelerometer sensor,
compass sensor, magnetometer sensor and proximity sensor.
Tags: drop call analyzer app, logs call drops, performance call drop rate app, is there an bit error rate, code to get the bit error rate, signal strength drops, measure call drops in, detect call drop, code in for getting call drop details, network info widget src.
The server to update the measures is down, so is not possible to send the measure.
REMEMBER: You can see the APP working if you are in call.