The APP that we realized to detect call drops takes measurements ONLY during a call.
A .csv file with all the measurements is generated inside the main memory of the device.
• GPS parameters - latitude, longitude, speed and accuracy;
• Signal parameters - network type, signal strength, asu (android signal unit), LAC
(Location Area Code), CID and BER (Bit Error Rate);
• Internet performance - download speed, upload speed and latency (throughput);
• Device parameters - IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), model,time, battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage and directions of mobile
• Other parameters - MCC (Mobile Country Code), operator, accelerometer sensor,
compass sensor, magnetometer sensor and proximity sensor.
Tags: measure call drop with , code to get the bit error rate , simple coad to detect the call drop in , signal strength drops , code in for getting call drop details , performance call drop rate , network info widget src , development network call drop , measure call drops in
from 1 reviews