AAU Call Drops Analyzer
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Alessandro Messina
A .csv file with all the measurements is generated inside the main memory of the device.
• GPS parameters - latitude, longitude, speed and accuracy;
• Signal parameters - network type, signal strength, asu (android signal unit), LAC
(Location Area Code), CID and BER (Bit Error Rate);
• Internet performance - download speed, upload speed and latency (throughput);
• Device parameters - IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), model,time, battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage and directions of mobile
• Other parameters - MCC (Mobile Country Code), operator, accelerometer sensor,
compass sensor, magnetometer sensor and proximity sensor.
Tags: performance call drop rate, network info widget src, development network call drop, measure call drops in, drop call analyzer, is there an bit error rate, logs call drops, detect call drop, measure call drop with, code to get the bit error rate.
The server to update the measures is down, so is not possible to send the measure.
REMEMBER: You can see the APP working if you are in call.