OpenSource (GPLv3) project for SIP on Android.
* High performance
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Clean, intuitive UI
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
Note: Using your app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If you encounter any difficulties, please read the short user guide at
To learn more about the project visit code.google.com/p/abc-voip
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, talk free, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone free, softphone sip, pbx, virtual pbx, internet phone free, free phone
Tags: abcvoip, abcvoip sip, sipphone source, sip open source, open source voip media5, voip library, abcvoip sip server, sip open source library, voip codigo onpen, sipvoipopensource.
* Notifications for connection status, both success and failure
* Improved reliability
* WebRTC echo canceller and iLBC implementation
* AMR-NB codec if available on the phone
* Improved ability to sign in or sign up for an acount