ActiveEMS - Phoenix
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Phil Smalley
ActiveEMS is a portable viewer for the Phoenix Fire Department's Active Incidents web page. The application will also notify you in real time of major incidents such as structure fires, serious MVA's, shootings, drownings, mountain rescues and more.
* Displays all active incidents as listed on the Phoenix Fire Department's website. Coverage includes the cities of Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Buckeye, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and more. Also will display mutual aid responses with Mesa and Rural/Metro Fire Departments.
* Runs in the background and notifies you of major calls and highlights them in red in the incident list as they come in. (Click Menu>Exit to stop the background service from running)
* Google Maps integration allows you to view the location of most calls with a long-click on any device with Google Maps installed.
* Displays the channel, nature, location and units responding.
* Option to keep phone "awake" to allow you to sit back and monitor new incidents and updates as they come in. (Default is off to save battery life).
*NEW! Where available, the ADOT camera can now be viewed if near the scene of an active incident. If ADOT view is available, you will be prompted to select it if you long-click the incident. A camera icon will also let you know there's a camera view available. Great for traffic reporters or commuters!
ActiveEMS is perfect for news journalists, traffic reporters, firebuffs, scanner enthusiasts or just about anyone who wants to keep informed of active fire department incidents in the Valley of the Sun.
** Disclaimer **
This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the Phoenix Fire Department. All address information has been "sanitized" for public viewing by the Phoenix Fire Department and not all active calls are displayed. For more information and to view the source of the data displayed by this app, please visit the Phoenix Fire Department's Official Website at https://htms.phoenix.gov/publicweb/
**Please contact me with any problems or questions before giving a low rating. I am committed to your complete satisifaction with your purchase and I thank you for your support.**
Versions of ActiveEMS for Dallas, Houston, Seattle and others coming soon!
Tags: houston fire active incident, phoenix fire active incidents, phoenix fire department scanner, phoenix fire department, phoenix fire incidents, phoenix fire department active incidents, phoenix fire department incidents, custom list for address, scottsdale active incidents, activeems.
v1.4.1 - Updated View ADOT Cameras feature to use new ADOT url's.
v1.3.1 - Fixed bug with custom alert criteria settings not allowing blank fields.
v1.3.0 - Fixed the issue with completely clearing the incident list upon refresh, and added the ability to build custom alert filters (Menu->Set Alert Criteria).
v1.2.3 - Minor bugfix to address lingering formatting bug on incident list.
v1.2.2 - Minor bugfix to fully clean up incident list on update/refresh.