Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® requires 'OmniPCX Enterprise' Release 9.1 (or higher) AND 'OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communications Suite' Release 6.1 (or higher).
See below for the official list of supported devices.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® brings most of the Alcatel-Lucent unified communication capabilities to your smartphone. It empowers mobile users with advanced communication functions through enterprise-grade services from the 'Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8400 Instant Communications Suite' infrastructure.
The Alcatel-Lucent solution:
- Improves employee accessibility and productivity by keeping them connected anytime, anywhere.
- Saves and controls costs, as it copes with carrier best offer by setting “PBX issued” or “Mobile issued” business calls.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® / Business key features:
- Single identity whatever the device used (one phone number for both fixed and mobile phones).
- Cability to control ringing (either both phones or fixed phone only).
- Visual voicemail interface.
- Directory lookup (local and corporate contacts).
- Call history.
- Notification events (voice message, callback request and missed call).
- Telephony presence of your colleagues.
- Caller identification.
- Make call from local contact list, remote corporate directory, enterprise dialing plan, business call history, business voicemail interface.
- Mid-call services capability (hold/retrieve a call, transfer, three-party conference).
- Secure access to your enterprise through Reverse Proxy.
- Automatic fallback mode for basic voice services when data channel is lost.
- Nomadic mode allows to define a fixed phone other than your office phone as current phone offering therefore least cost routing capability.
- Certificate-based user authentication (as a supplement to current login/password-based user authentication).
- Capability (option through settings) to take a call from the native dialer.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® is officially supported on the following devices:
Devices running Android Version 2.3:
Google Nexus One, Google Nexus S, HTC Explorer, HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i).
Devices running Android Version 4.0:
Google Nexus S, Google Galaxy Nexus, HTC Sensation, Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i).
Devices running Android Version 4.1:
Google Nexus S, Google Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I81900), Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100).
Devices running Android Version 4.2:
Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4.
Devices running Android Version 4.3:
Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (GT-N9000 & N9005).
Devices running Android Version 4.4:
Google Nexus 4.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/.
Tags: alcatellucent , my instant communicator , omnitouch 8600 , qr code alcatel , alcatel lucent , my instant communicator alcatel , alcatel omnitouch , baixar qr code para alcatel , unified communication alcatel pbx blackberry