CALL THE WORLD WITH ALLVOI!
ALLVOI 2GO allows you to make and receive calls via ALLVOI phone service.
* Make domestic and international calls from your ALLVOI phone number using your Android phone
* Receive calls to your ALLVOI phone number on your Android phone
* Calls are made over WiFi, 3G or 4G data. (Data rates may apply)
* Excellent voice quality
* Echo cancellation feature
* Speaker phone
* No need to create separate phone book. ALLVOI 2go imports all your contacts
* Easy access to a list of recent calls
IMPORTANT: To use this app you must have active ALLVOI account. Call 1-877-4ALLVOI to receive activation instructions.
**** NOW YOU CAN USE YOUR ALLVOI ADAPTER AND ALLVOI 2GO APP AT THE SAME TIME****
Just login to you r account, Click on "ADDITIONAL FEATURES" and activate the "ALLVOI 2 GO" feature. You will then have to register your ALLVOI 2GO app again by scanning the QR code that system will automatically generate for you. Please note, that there is a fee of $1.99 per month for using this feature. Please call ALLVOI Customer Service if you will have any questions: 1-877-425-5864.
*** FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ALLVOI ***
ALLVOI offers high quality VoIP phone service with:
* No contract required
* No activation fee
* Free equipment
* 30-day Risk-Free trial
Compare ALLVOI to other providers and save hundreds of dollars on your phone bill.
You can port your existing phone number to ALLVOI, or get a new number with your choice of area code.
Choice of Plans:
* ALLVOI Unlimited Worldwide PREMIUM Plan – make unlimited calls to USA, Canada and over 60 other international destinations including INDIA, RUSSIA, UK, Germany, China.
* ALLVOI Unlimited Worldwide Plan – make unlimited calls to USA, Canada and over 60 other international destinations including UK, Germany, China.
* ALLVOI Unlimited Nationwide Plan – make unlimited calls to anywhere in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Tags: allvoi , allvoi 2go , allvoi softphone , allvoi2go , setup allvoi 2go , allvoi 2go configure , how to configure allvoi2go , configuring allvoi , allvoi softphone review