Android 4.1 Jellybean Calendar
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tim Hutt
News everyone! Google have now released their own copy of this app on the market ("Google Calendar"). Since they are essentially identical, I might remove this one in future.
"Awesome", I thought, "Samsung have finally upgraded my phone to Android 4! Let me check out the new calen... waiiit a minute! This is just the old calendar! Damn you Samsuuunnnggg!!!" *Shakes fist!*
This is the stock calendar from Android 4.0 Jellybean! Sadly I had to disable a few new features from Jellybean that don't work on ICS.
There are no ads or donate banners. If you want to send me donations (via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the app "Donate to Tim Hutt") that would be great! Fixing this so it compiles is not completely trivial.
* Some people don't see any events in the week/day views. This doesn't seem to be easy to fix, sorry.
* Sometimes events don't sync properly. I'm not sure why this happens either, sorry.
Tags: ics calendar, 4 ics calendar, 41 kalender, ics calendar widget not updating, camera ics, calendar 41, 40 ical calendars, ics widgets not updating, 41 jellybean calendar, new apps for jellybean.
* Widget should update correctly now. (Thanks for testing Kim)
* Fixed agenda view! Sorry about that! (Thanks Tom)
* Update to Jellybean.
* Disable "custom app button" which doesn't work on ICS.
* Disable the fancy "today" icon which doesn't work on ICS.
* I think they changed notifications in some ways. I haven't really tested them, sorry!