100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It requires the remote computer to be running the Glances program in server mode.
You can get Glances, or learn more about it here: http://nicolargo.github.io/glances/
Using this app you can make a list of machines running a Glances server, and choose which one you would like to monitor. The application will then retrieve the data from that server and display it on your screen, updating after a short interval.
To view the source of the application, or report any issues, go here:
**** Support for Android 2.2 has been restored ****
- now hide empty data views
- support for glances 1.7 new api methods
- now shows version of glances run by server
- new setting: select process sorting method
- German translation
- fixed bug related to older versions of Glances without getHDDTemp method
- added progress bars to CPU and Memory