500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
It requires the remote computer to be running the Glances program in server mode.
You can get Glances, or learn more about it here: http://nicolargo.github.io/glances/
Using this app you can make a list of machines running a Glances server, and choose which one you would like to monitor. The application will then retrieve the data from that server and display it on your screen, updating after a short interval.
To view the source of the application, or report any issues, go here:
**** Support for Android 2.2 has been restored ****
- now hide empty data views
- support for glances 1.7 new api methods
- now shows version of glances run by server
- new setting: select process sorting method
- German translation
- fixed bug related to older versions of Glances without getHDDTemp method
- added progress bars to CPU and Memory