AnyTAG NFC Launcher
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Download AnyTAG NFC Launcher
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Send SMS.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the secure system settings.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - net.dinglisch.android.tasker.PERMISSION_RUN_TASKS
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.1 released on 07/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.0 released on 11/17/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 10/21/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.6 released on 11/14/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 10/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.5 released on 10/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.4 released on 10/06/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 10/03/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.3 released on 09/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.2 released on 09/12/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.1 released on 09/06/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/01/12.
Displaying 4 of 12 - show all