On the move? Take your meetings with you… AT&T Connect for Android
Join an AT&T Connect conference using your Android device! With AT&T Connect on your Android device you can attend meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”
With your Android handset or tablet you can:
• Start and schedule AT&T Connect conferences as the host.
• Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant.
• See the other participants in the Participants list.
• Connect your audio using VoIP.
• Participate in multiparty video conference sessions.
• View whiteboard content.
• As the presenter, share websites, images, and files from cloud storage on your tablet.
• Chat with participants.
• See who is speaking and raising their hands.
• Share emoticons.
• Control the conference - Give/take presenting rights, expel participant, mute/unmute participant, rename a participant, dial out to a participant
Supported Operating Systems: Android 4.0 and up.
Important Notice: Your Android device may not be a supported device for AT&T Connect. Some functions may not work properly on your device.
Tags: at&t connect , at&t participant connect , att teleconference services device , at&t connect features , at&t connect participant , how to attend a conference meeting at at&t from mobile , at&t connect best browser , at&t voice conferencing