5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AT&T Services, Inc.
• All your messages in one inbox - All your texts, calls and voice messages are together in one convenient inbox.
• Synced across all devices - View, listen, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your tablet and continue it on your phone, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Voicemail messages show up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to.
• Uses your existing mobile number - No matter what device you use, recipients will know it’s you.
• Messages are synced and backed-up.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
• Receive new message alerts on your computer - Get alerts on your computer desktop when you have new message in your inbox with AT&T Notifier.
Once you’ve provisioned AT&T Messages on your phone, you’ll receive a text message with a few easy steps to access the app on your computer. To access AT&T Messages on your Android tablet, first download the app to your phone and then download “AT&T Messages for tablet” from the Android Market.
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
Your phone needs to be powered on in order for you to send and receive messages on your computer or tablet. A Messaging Unlimited plan is highly recommended with this application. Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher LTE smartphone. Requires Android 3.0.1 OS or higher tablet. Standard messaging rates apply. Standard data rates may apply. For details, see store rep or att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Tags: messages png, att httpس www tagged com messages html, wwwattcom/messages, at&amp;t and voicemail viewer unlimited data, att messenger app themes, at&t messages not displaying notifications on note2, vinbox 20, att messeges, at&t messaging, at&t messages.
· A faster and easier setup process
· Additional Android 4.4 KitKat phones now supported
· Fixed a VM issue that was causing crashes for some users
· Numerous performance and stability improvements