AT&T UC Central
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AT&T Services, Inc.
AT&T UC Central® is a cloud-based, downloadable UC client application for a selection of mobile and smart devices, and PCs. It provides an easy-to-use dashboard for a consolidated view into multiple Unified Communications (UC) and IP Telephony tools. With a simplified way to bring disparate applications together behind a single user interface, AT&T UC Central can free you from building custom interfaces between different tools.
AT&T UC Central provides:
• A standard way to extend UC and telephony tools to the enterprise and mobile users
• A single login and smooth multi-tasking between communication modes
• A consistent experience across select wired and wireless devices
• Tight integration with Microsoft® Outlook®
AT&T UC Central Mobile for Android:
• Extends the reach of your office phone to your mobile device.
• Will simultaneously ring your office and your mobile phone, allowing you to receive business calls on your Android device over WiFi/3G/4G data networks.
• Allows you to make business calls on your Android device over WiFi/3G/4G data networks from anywhere in the world, using your office number as the Caller ID.
• Enables you to see others’ availability, and publishes your own availability, unless you choose not to be disturbed.
• Allows you to send and receive Instant Messages, with the ability to move conversations back and forth between your PC and mobile devices.
• Maintains a history of your IM/Chat conversations in the "QuickView" tab, including saving messages that are sent to you while you are offline.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE VISIT THE DEVELOPER'S WEBSITE FOR A LIST OF CERTIFIED DEVICES.
IMPORTANT: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AT&T UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR COMPANY PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS SERVICE.
Tags: at&t uc central for androi, at&t uc central, q mindshare, q mindshare mobile logo, att uc central demo, att uc central chat history settings.
- The app has a new look-and-feel
- Initiate or participate in group chats
- Escalate conversations to web/video conference via AT&T Connect
- Manually add contacts to contact list
- For devices not certified by AT&T UC Central, a disclaimer appears when users log in
- Calls to and from any number defined per contact are shown in a single conversation
- Define multiple locations for emergency calls and switch between them
- Support for additional handsets and Bluetooth devices