AT&T Visual Voicemail
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
•You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
•You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Tags: at&t visual voicemail apk, at&t visual voicemail, att visual voicemail, visual voicemail at&t, att visual voicemail apk, at&t visual voicemail widget, samsung galaxy note visual voicemail apk, att visual voicemail not working, visual voicemail, at&t visual voicemail galaxy s2.
-Added support for more Android 4.4 KitKat phones including those without menu buttons
-Numerous performance and stability improvements