AT&T Visual Voicemail
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AT&T Services, Inc.
Key App Features:
• Review messages in any order
• Read text transcriptions of your messages by turning on voicemail to text setting (no monthly fee*)
• Reply to messages by initiating a return call or sending a text message
• Save messages in the app or export to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Change your voicemail greeting and password
You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
You MUST have an AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app. If you encounter setup problems call 611 to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. *Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Tags: at&t visual voicemail apk, at&t visual voicemail, att visual voicemail, att visual voicemail apk, visual voicemail at&t, samsung galaxy note visual voicemail apk, at&t visual voicemail widget, att visual voicemail not working, visual voicemail, how to fix visual voicemail on samsung skyrocket.
• Added optional voicemail to text transcription setting
• Added a proximity sensor function for most devices…
- Deactivates the screen to avoid accidental voicemail playback interruption when the device is held to head (or whenever the screen/sensor is covered).
- Switches to device earpiece speaker (if the device was utilizing the external speaker for playback when the sensor is triggered).
• Minor enhancements & bug fixes