Atum (formerly Ez messager) - Automatic Missed Call Responder with Remote activation.
This is a simple app, which allows you to set a message that should be sent to those who calls you when you are busy doing something else.
Atum introduces a new feature called “Forgot my phone” with remote activation. So, even if you left your phone at home, your missed calls will be responded automatically. this app can be activated by just sending a text message to your phone from any other mobile.
This app, when it is ON, listens for incoming calls and if it is not attended it will send a predefined text message to the incoming number. This is similar to an answering machine, instead of voice we are using text messages as a reply for missed calls. It supports Android 2.1 and above.
* Atum can be enabled both by manually and by remote activation also.
* “Forgot my phone” can be activated by sending the activation code as sms.
* You can have a separate template which will be automatically selected when “Forgot my phone” feature is active.
* Even if app is closed, it will send sms messages by running on background. so the user can use his phone for other purposes.
* Atum is smart enough to turn off itself when there are no incoming calls and get back when it is needed. So, it won’t drain your battery.
* The user can save any number of templates as he wish.
* This app has the ability to identify number in your contacts (if you don't wish to send message to unknown incoming numbers).
It has No ads.
It is loaded with superior performance and its fully FREE!
* Basic SMS charges apply.
* It works well with single sim phones. In dual sim phones, it has no problem with primary sim.
* If you are using any task killer app, add Atum to ignore list for uninterrupted service.
* if you are using any other texting apps (such as ‘Go Sms’) which are able to receive sms, it might interrupt Atum from receiving the activation code correctly.
Your feedback is important to us. Please, send your feedback to email@example.com .
Support Us! We appreciate your support in any form.
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ez-messager/160623950784810
google plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/103662643757389371185/posts
Tags: ez messager