The most complete proxier on the Market. Autoproxy allows you to use Market, Gmail, maps or surf the web even behind the proxy from your home/school/office.
It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
- Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
- Limited support for proxy.pac files. Autoproxy will connect to the proxy that is set up to access google.com.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
- Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
- Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
- Notifications when proxy is turned on
- Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
- Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Thai, Polish, Indonesian and Serbian
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
Tags: autoproxy , 4.0 proxy , auto proxy , proxy pac , 4.0 proxy settings , proxy.pac
from 80 reviews