1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
- Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
- Limited support for proxy.pac files. Autoproxy will connect to the proxy that is set up to access google.com.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
- Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
- Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
- Notifications when proxy is turned on
- Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
- Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Thai, Polish, Indonesian and Serbian
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
Tags: autoproxy, 40 proxy, auto proxy, proxy pac, 40 proxy settings, proxypac, proxy 40, pac proxy, 40 proxy support, proxydroid vs autoproxy.
- Update to Holo UI
- Added option to disconnect from notification (Android 4.1+)
- Autoproxy will now test if the proxy port is open before connecting
- Logs now are save to sdcard (android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy/cache)
- New permission required for sdcard read/write
- Fixed error where tethering would not work after autoproxy was used
- Dropped support for Android 1.6 and earlier