Connect for Android
Blackboard ConnectTM for AndroidTM combines the power and flexibility of the Android mobile operating system with Blackboard Connect’s easy-to-use mass notification service. Users can create, schedule and send messages directly from their Android mobile devices.
Send email, SMS or voice calls directly from your mobile device. Target specific groups or broadcast to an entire community. Status reports quickly inform you when your messages have been delivered, and a single “Send a Message” button ensures that you can easily stay in contact with your community, even remotely or on the go.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Simple message delivery from an Android mobile device
• Record voice messages direct from your smartphone (not available for Android tablets or other non-phone devices)
• Access pre-set message templates in Connect 5
• Quickly copy message content between modes (voice, email, SMS)
• Send to targeted recipient groups
• Control message delivery schedules, message types and device modes
• Review delivery details and reports in real time
• Review scheduled and sent messages
This app is available for use by all current Blackboard Connect client organizations. You must have an active Blackboard Connect contract and user account. This is a Blackboard Connect administrative user application and is not intended for message recipients.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Blackboard Connect 5 required.
• Supported for Android versions 2.2 (Froyo) and higher.
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required.
Tags: demo , chat in blackboard , blackboard app cannot connect to server , blackboard connect support , blackboard connect , blackboard connect how to login new , how do you fix blackboard connect audio problem , how to connect blackboard to