10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Set the BT channel number = 0 for Jelly Bean
Tested with Windows Xp/7 PCs, Mercedes Comand OnLine, Toyota Touch&Go / Entune, Tom Tom Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook
It doesn't work with Motorola DROID RAZR and some HTC devices with ICS due to firmware bugs.
Please contact me for any issue before writing negative comments. Don't add spam comments otherwise I'll have to remove this trial version.
Trial version limited to 5 min and it is for test only; see also the no limited version (it includes the homescreen widget, the auto-reconnect and auto-start additional options)
How to setup (only the first time):
- Remove the previous pairing between your devices
- Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
- Create the new pairing
- Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don't care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
Tags: bluedun mercedes, android dun client, bluedun trial, bluedun, android dun.
Recently changed in this version:
- Extended compatibility to Android 4.2 / 4.2.1
- Added bluetooth Insecure Socket option
- If you set the channel number = 0, it assigns a free channel automatically.
If you like this application please make a video and post it on youtube to show how it works to other users