Bowser will enable web developers to add audio and video functionality to their web applications. A web application can establish audio and video calls with another device or call audio/visual services using the WebRTC API that Bowser implements and exposes.
Tags: android code browser, audio calls in simpl5, bowser ipv6 address.
Recently changed in this version:
* Decreased audio buffer sizes
* Improved handling of payload types in SDPs. Bowser will now send media using the payload types specified in the SDP
* Fixed a bug related to video rendering with consecutive getUserMedia()/PeerConnection operations
* Fixed scaling to correct aspect ratio when video with aspect ratio other than 11:9 is received
* Preserving video rendering aspect ratio when only width or only height is specified