Bria Android Tablet Edition
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - Read your contact data.
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 23 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 01/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.0 released on 08/31/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/28/12.