1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Deutsche Telekom AG
Please register an account with the conference provider of Telekom Deutschland GmbH at http://conferencing.telekom.de/register if you haven’t done so already.
Once you have received your username and password, you will have to enter these under ‘Settings’. Add your name, telephone number and e-mail address (all notifications regarding booked conferences will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided. This e-mail address will also be used as the return address for invitation e-mails.).
- Conference Type: The selection includes Dial-In and Dial-Out conference as well as immediate Dial-Out conference and anytime conference. Dial-In conference is set as default.
- Topic: Default topic (optional).
- Duration: Default duration.
- Cost Center: Default cost center (optional). The cost center is used for the invoicing or allocation of conference costs.
- Record Conference: Default setting for conversation recording.
- Notification by email and/or SMS.
Create new conference:
- Topic: The entry from default settings is set as standard.
- Appointment/Duration: Entry of date, time and duration. An appointment is pre-set to the next full quarter of an hour. The duration is taken from the default settings. If you have selected the conference type immediate Dial-Out conference, you can only set the duration.
- Security Code (only for Dial-In): In addition to the access code, you can also define a 4-digit security code.
- Cost Center: The cost center is used for the invoicing or allocation of conference costs. The entry from default settings is set as standard.
- Auto Recording: The conference can be recorded. The entry from default settings is set as standard.
- Notify Participants: The entry from default settings is set as standard. Select the method by which you would like to notify participants.
- Add Participants: You can add participants by using the “+” symbol at the bottom on the left-hand side. You can enter them once for one conference or add them directly from the address book.
More information online about the conference provider Deutsche Telekom AG: www.telekom.de/conferencing
Your advantages when using the Android Business Conference app:
- Book conferences without using a PC,
- Book conferences in your familiar Android environment,
- Book and start conferences quickly and easily when on the move,
- Select conference participants directly from your address book,
- The “One Click to Conference” feature enables you to participate in a Dial-In conference directly from the app (By doing this, you do not need to dial a dial-in number or enter the access code. You therefore go straight into your conference).
Requirements: Any Android model of the series 8000 or 9000. Android Device Software version 4.5.0 upwards.
Tags: business conference there standard security, telekom bildschirmfoto.
With this update small mistakes were removed.
Have fun with the app.