1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cabbage
- Send web texts for Meteor, O2, Vodafone, Three, eMobile, Tesco mobile, O2 UK and Telenor Serbia
- Monitor incoming SMS and read and reply through the inbox
- Contact photos are displayed.
- Create contact groups for sending messages to multuiple people
- An option to mark messages as read in the in-built application as they are read in Cabbage
- Send real SMS for numbers that don't work with web text (e.g. 5xxxx numbers) or if web text is not working
- Forward incoming SMS as they arrive to a specified number. The phone must be powered on to use this feature. Notifications of incoming calls can also be sent via text
- A popup to allow quick reply to incoming messages
- Messages and accounts can be exported from Cabbage Lite.
- Long press on a message thread to sent the thread via email
- Long press the send button to temporarily override the default account and send with another account
- Assign a contact to an account so that all messages sent to that contact to be sent using the chosen account
- Add signatures to messages
- A widget that shows the number of unread messages. Note that widgets are disabled if an application is installed on the SD card
The app requires permission to write APN settings to work around connectivity problems with Vodafone's network.
Vodafone now requires that a 'captcha' image be completed before sending the first text of a session. The image will pop up and can be completed within the app. This should only have to be done once a day
Three customers must register with the Three network's new webtext system at http://webtexts.three.ie and update their account in the app with their new pin to continue sending messages
Tags: cabbage texter, cabbage ultimate apk, cabbage ultimate, cabbage widget, cabbage ultimate v1.73, cabbage lite or cabbage ultimate, cabbage, irish cabbage pro, cabbage work for o2 uk customers, cabbage texter and o2.
Fixed O2 messaging
Fixed Tesco messaging
Improved handling for Vodafone messaging including automated captcha handling with OCR. Make sure the Sending method setting is set to 'Via server'
O2 should work while abroad
Minor bug fix on the received message popup screen
Minor bug fixes