Call Blocker - Blacklist App
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Tons of custom call blocker options like blocking calls from private & unknown callers, personal blacklist, Do Not Disturb mode, text SMS filter, Community Blacklist, block call log and more!
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
-Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blocker too!).
-Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
-Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
-Personal Blacklist - Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
-Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
-Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
-Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 10M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
Tags: call control call blocker apk, call control full, call control, call control apk, call control call blocker, call control flexaspect, call control call blocker.apk, call control call blocker pro apk, call control pro apk, su call controlcall blocker.
Here's what's new:
- Blocked call logs are now backed up when you backup to a SD card
- We added customizable display options for missed & blocked call notifications
- You can now see the contact phone type in both the Dialer and Messaging (e.g. mobile, work, home)
- You can now copy your data across devices linked to your account
- Other bug fixes
Visit http://www.everycaller.com/blog/ for a complete summary and explanation of permissions requirements.
Some lists where this application appears: my apps.