Call Control for BroadWorks
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By NOMADICCIRCLE Ltd.
IMPORTANT: Call Control requires service from a BroadWorks powered service provider and the account must include the following services
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Remote Office
- CommPilot Express
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Basic Call Logs
- Client Call Control*
- Voice Messaging
- Call Recording
in order to benefit fully from this app.
* Without "Client Call Control" call initiation is not possible.
Note that the default port for OCI/CAP communication is 2208 - or 2209 if SSL is enabled.
Regarding ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean:
The app works well on Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2 and 4.2.1)- there are however some manufacturers that are a bit sloppy getting the device profiles updated, resulting in erroneously listing of apps not being compatible. If you have a 4.0/4.1/4.2 based device and the app is listed as incompatible, please contact support for a workaround.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: call control api, simultaneous ring, call block not reachable, call control broadsoft, not reachable software, call blocker app with not reachable, how to block call not reachable, dial through, not reachable application, for showing not reachable during call.
- fixed XML parse error on R21 systems when signing in
- connectivity fix for android5
- fixed XML parse error on R16 systems when signing in
- added support for Call Recording setting
- added tab for Personal directory
- misc. UI improvements and improved error handling