Decide which calls you want to record…
Call Recorder Pro is a unique recorder with an option to save or discard recorded calls on your android device. It is the only of its kind and easiest call recorder available on the Google Play (android market).
The USP of this application is, after every call (Incoming or Outgoing) user gets a pop-up saying your last call has been recorded, do you want to save it or not? If user selects “yes” last call recording will be saved on the SD card and the same can be accessed through the in-built file explorer in the Pro version.
Key features include:
• In Built file explorer
• Save or Discard recorded calls
• Record Incoming & Outgoing phone calls
• Save your recordings on your SD card
Here are some of the cases you might want to use Call Recorder for:
• Record important calls and save them for future reference
• Record a conference call with your co-workers and can further use this voice note as a reference document
• Interviewing someone over the phone? Call Recorder helps in capturing all the details and store the same as voice note for your future reference
• Use it on the road to capture important calls
Tags: call recorder pro , record my call pro features , the kind of recorder , i want call this recorder , call recorder htc one x , htc one call recorder , htc one x call recorder , how do i play my recorded calls from my call recorder pro? , call recorder file location