1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- QR/Bar code scanner
- History of given/scanned cards
- Customize your own virtual card
- Sober interface
- It should include a paper-business card scanner
+ By CardScan.Me
CardScan.Me allows you to generate a QR code of your business card
First off, you need to sign up the service by providing a username, e-mail and password. You can do it both from the website www.cardscan.me or from the app. Once done, you'll have to fill your profile data, the info you want to other people see when they scan your QR code. You can add your Company name, position, phone number, e-mail, address... even social network links, profile picture or notes. Then, proceed to generate the QR. Send it to whoever you want. You can control what info can be seen by who. It's as easy as click on 'share' on the app and then select any sharing resources installed in your device.
It also includes a QR and Bar code scanner that allows you to scan others' virtual business card . It keeps the history of cards collected and given cards (and to who). You can even scan and send links since it scanner is fully functional.
Although the use of this kind of apps isn't massive, it will be in a few years (maybe months). The more ways of contacts you have, the easier will be reaching you. And when we talk about business, this is an important issue. So it's good starting now to virtualizing your business card.
How It Works:
1) Create your virtual business card to share with others.
2) Add one or more cards and choose how and with who they are shared.
3) Share cards by scanning barcodes, sending a link, or using an app.
- It centralizes your social network links.
- It's smart, control what info you share & with who.
- It stays in the know, contact details stay updated.
- It cares, never run out of cards and it's eco-friendly!
Upgrade your business card to 2.0 with CardScan.Me. It's virtually the only business card you'll need!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!