This app requires CenturyLink Message Manager which can be ordered for free at https://qwest.centurylink.com/residential/products/qhome/ or by calling 1-855-234-5728 to place an order with a CenturyLink representative.
CenturyLink is now offering a FREE mobile app, which allows Android 2.2 and higher versions mobile device users to manage their CenturyLink home phone from their cell phone. You can manage all your calls, Voice mails, and contacts no matter where you are – at home, work, or while traveling
• One touch mobile phone access to a visual log of phone calls and voice mails
• Manage your calls, callers and messages: Listen to message, add callers to your contact list, return a call with one click
• Forward calls to your mobile number or any other number
• “Smart” call following – the application recognizes you are changing locations and asks whether you want to update your call forwarding number
CenturyLink Mobile application requirements
• Android 2.2 and higher.
• Message Manager (go to messagemanager.centurylink.com for more information)
• To have Message Manager, customers must have CenturyLink Home Phone service with Caller ID
• In order to see/hear voice mail messages, customer must have CenturyLink Voice Mail
• Must have call following on the home phone account in order to use that feature on the mobile app
Tags: centurylink email settings , centurylink email , centurylink mobile email settings , centurylink email setup , centurylink mobile , century link email , how to set up centurylink email , set up centurylink email , centurylink