Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 11.6 is officially supported on the following Android devices. (Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version support and any potential updates):
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 7, 9, 10, and Pixel C
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5
• LG G2, G3, G4, Optimus G Pro, and V10
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9 and E9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G and MC40
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, P8 and Honor 7
• Xiaomi 4, Mi Note, and Mi Pad
• Sonim XP7
• Fujitsu Arrows M305 and M555
• Honeywell CT50
• Cisco DX 650, DX70 and DX80
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Enhancements on Android Wear
- Expanded device support
- Users can disable speaker for voice message
- Round avatar and presence icon
- Administrator can configure to make a call when a user taps on a contact
- IPv6 support
- Stability Improvements
Tags: free cisco jabber last version , jabber im , jabber im sign in , using jabber with hosted webex connect , number kanthi kiran mai bobbili , cisco jabber 9.6 , cisco jabber im logging , jabber im 220.127.116.112 , jabber im log in first use