You must have a Comcast Business Voice Mobility Line or Business VoiceEdge Unified Communications Seat to use this app. Extend the power of your business phone service on the go with Comcast Business Voice Mobility Lines and Comcast Business Voice Edge Unified Communication Seats.
This App allows you to:
• Listen and manage voicemail
• Manage Be Anywhere devices. Be Anywhere allows you to select the devices that will ring when you are receiving an inbound call to your business phone number
• Make calls from through app to display your work number caller ID to dialed number.
• View and dial contacts for Business Voice or VoiceEdge group
• Move active calls to your Be Anywhere phones and your desk phones
• Transfer calls to a co-worker or any third party person
• View Recent Calls
• Dial from keypad, directory, recent calls
• Activate and deactivate Do Not Disturb
• VoiceEdge Unified Communications or Business Voice Mobility Line Account with associated user ID and password.
To turn off notifications, access Settings –Business Voice and turn off notifications
Tags: comcast voiceedge not available , for comcast business voicemail