You must have a Business VoiceEdge Unified Communications Seat to use this app. Business VoiceEdge delivers a phone system through the cloud. The Business VoiceEdge app integrates the Business VoiceEdge phone with your Android phone. Business VoiceEdge delivers a Hosted PBX or Hosted VOIP solution to business customers.
This app allows you to:
• Listen and manage voicemail
• Record voicemail greetings
• Move calls to your Be Anywhere phones and your desk phones. Anytime you’re on a call press the move call button and select the phone you want to move the call to and answer.
• Manage Be Anywhere devices. Be Anywhere allows you to select the devices that will ring when you are receiving an inbound call on your VoiceEdge phone.
• Make calls from through app to display your VoiceEdge caller ID to dialed number. Calls are placed through VoiceEdge phone number, and will use standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
• View contacts for your VoiceEdge Group
• View recent calls
• Dial from keypad, directory, recent calls
• Activate and deactivate Do Not Disturb
• VoiceEdge Unified Communications Account with associated user ID and password.
• Android versions supported: 2.3.x, 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.4.x
• Transfer calls to a co-worker or any third party.
To turn off notifications, access Settings -VoiceEdge and turn off notifications.
If you have login issues, concerns or feedback, please contact us at VoiceEdge_app@comcast.com.
For more details about Business VoiceEdge, please visit:
Tags: comcast voiceedge not available , for comcast business voicemail
from 74 reviews