Conference Call Dialer
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Conference Call Dialer is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls or simply conferences) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
For Skype users - please see limitations described in the IMPORTANT section below features list!
Conference Call Dialer is fully customizable, including waiting times, notification times, prefixes that should be used to find conference codes, etc.
Additionally there are two widgets available that make Conference Call Dialer even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks for Conference Call Dialer you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your mail client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your device!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Easy sharing of your bridges/gateways setup
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies (HP at this time, please contact me if you'd like to add your company gateway numbers)
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Two modes for displaying events - calendar mode showing everything that happens today and focus mode displaying events happening in defined time from now (in the past and future)
- Handling of the leader pin (for standard telephony, not in Skype)
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Handling of invites with phone number only (in the location, starting with +) and with conf code only (in the location)
- You can place calls with Skype.
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
IMPORTANT - if you use Skype as the calling method, it will be NOT possible to enter conference code or leader pin automatically from the Conference Call Dialer. This is a know limitation of Skype. Conference Call Dialer will only dial your gateway phone number, conference code and leader pin must be entered manually.
Conference Call Dialer works with the built-in calendar. If you are using 3rd party calendar applications (like Touchdown) that don't expose their data as standard calendars, please sync their content with built-in calendar (like google).
Full Network Access is used for the export/import gateway functionality to shorten the URL you're getting (goo.gl is used) and for ads. If you'd like to use version that doesn't require network access - please consider buying the Conference Call Dialer Pro.
Tags: how embed conference calling in coding, conference call dialer, conference caller widget, irfan khan call dialer, dialer, dial conference bridge code, how to add more than two people on a dialer in call.
Final touches to the UI migration, now it should be fully modernized.
Updates to widgets - the bigger one is resizable.
Minor UI improvements.
- Nikhil S. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Jonh V. Downloaded Sep 28, 2013
- Tridip P. Downloaded Sep 9, 2013
- Mayank B. Downloaded May 5, 2013
- Hemendra K. Downloaded May 1, 2013
- Sanjubabajk886 Downloaded May 1, 2013
- RD P. Downloaded Apr 12, 2013
- Piyush T. Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- Dinesh K. Downloaded Feb 26, 2013