1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• Share contacts with friends: This powerful feature lets you select which contacts to share with your friends. You can avoid the error prone method of verbally giving out contact information over the phone.
• Interface with popular email apps to directly send and receive contacts.
• Utilize popular vCard format for backup and recovery of your contacts.
• App can be invoked from file explorers to process contacts files with .vcf extension.
• Unique ability to sync contacts with major email and social network providers using vCard.
• With our advanced duplicates detection logic, you can re-sync your contacts as often as you need.
• You can browse our User Guide (included in the app) for an example of syncing LinkedIn contacts with your phone/tablet.
• If you have multiple email accounts, the app has exclusive ability to backup, restore and delete contacts from individual accounts.
• Special ability to create a local private account for your phone/tablet.
• If you had imported contacts using other apps and were frustrated with cleaning up duplicates, this app is for you.
We hope you enjoy this application and encourage us with
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before entering any negative remarks. We will work with you to resolve the issues. We are committed to provide the best support.
Copyright(c) 2013 CALPANDA Engineering LLC, CA, USA
-Implemented a new enhancement to use the ContactU directory instead of external SD storage to locate vCard files. This speeds up the vCard import process. Searching through ContactsU directory is now the default. A new option has been added to the settings menu. Base on settings of this option, users can tell the app to locate vCard files either in the ContactsU directory or in the SD card.
-The User Guide has been updated.