Conversation Starter Help
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Over 500 suggestions for conversation
- Can browse by category
- Save and share favorites
- Only a handful of the suggestions are creative
+ By Eric Ingland
Get the conversation started right with over 500 suggestions
On a blind date with a pretty lady and not sure what to say next? Whip out Eric Ingland's Conversation Starter Help for snappy ideas to keep the words a-flowing.
Browse over 500 conversation openers with the "next"/"previous" buttons, or use the "random" button if you're feeling particularly salty that day. Narrow down the selection by category ("funny," "party," "deep and meaningful," etc). Hang onto your favorites and share them on the social media of your choice.
Some of the ideas are decent; others seem merely silly or even don't make sense ("What about the game last night!" "The people here are great and add to the fun. Having fun here?").
Eric Ingland's Conversation Starter Help would probably be most fun to use with friends if you find yourselves very bored one day.
Conversation Starter Help lets you:.
* Choose from many categories of conversation starters for all the situations in life.
* Share conversation starters from within the app to start conversations with other people.
* Save your favorite conversation starters for later.
* Share as many favorites as you like with people at once.
* Randomize the conversation starter to keep things fresh.
• Material design theme refresh
• Added Navigation Drawer with category icons
• Favorites can now be toggled from action bar
• Refreshed Icon
Cant even type
This is a good bt not best
Great app. ..makes you perfect for every occasion. ..
Helps me socialise...