1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Call wherever, including ER numbers, with no need to confirm that call.
- - android.permission.CONFIGURE_SIP
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.RAISED_THREAD_PRIORITY
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) service.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 24 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.8.01 released on 04/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.11 released on 03/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 03/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.05 released on 12/12/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.01 released on 12/01/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.31 released on 10/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 09/16/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 05/02/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 04/28/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/15/12.
Displaying 4 of 10 - show all