Whitepages Caller ID & Block
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Identify callers/texters
- Block numbers
- Makes mistakes
- Too much socialmedia
+ By Whitepages
This Caller ID app identifies who's calling and lets you block numbers.
The Whitepages app identifies the sources for those unknown calls and texts you keep receiving. And if you don't want to talk to them, simply block the number because this app lets you do that too. The app is pretty smart too. If it identifies a caller as SPAM, you can set it to notify you so you're not wasting your time with it. The app has extra features like location and phone sharing and even gives you a frequent caller widget so you can call those the closest to you with one single push of a button.
This easy to use app always lets you know who's calling in case it's just not that important.It also lets you block those annoying telemarketers. It has added features that you'll love.
The app sometimes makes mistakes on who's calling. Other times, it gives you too much with syncing with social media outlets.
• Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
• Text ID: Know who is texting even if they are not in your phone contacts.
• Call Blocking: Send spam, scams, telemarketers and unwanted calls from people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
• Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is from a suspected spammer. You can also report spam callers to Whitepages to prevent them from bothering others.
• Social Media Integration: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family and business associates from Facebook and LinkedIn.
• In-Call Location Sharing: Attach your current location to help with directions during any call.
• Update Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your contacts to keep them complete and up to date.
Whitepages Caller ID is brought to you by Whitepages. Utilizing the power of the Whitepages database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and texts.
Note: Text blocking is currently not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+.
Awards & Reviews
Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
(Whitepages Caller ID previously named Whitepages Current Caller ID)
What's new in 5.2.5:
- Spam call list enhancements - tap to view comments and report a spam number
- Editing your profile works better on small screens
- Photo sharing removed
- Phone number verification improvements
- Fix for voicemail number handling
- Bug fixes
Thanks for your support and feedback!
I download your app 2 days ago so far it's working very well I don't have no problems with you I just have one question would you accept a prepaid credit card because I don't have a regular credit card and I would like to pay the $1.99 to see the name of the caller so can you reply back to my comment and let me know if you will accept a prepaid credit card
The best thing ever!
Easy to block calls but have been unable to view spam reviews.
...has been on my phone for years...works great. Thx!
Man this thing gives me available information on the dot. Awesome creation
Way better than true caller