Dolphin Browser for Android
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Many features
- Mini has better design and more features
Browse through your favorites websites using Dolphin
This browser is minimalist and elegant. When you install it, it asks you where do you want the gesture settings and it gives you the possibility of showing a pinch-zoom button.
The design is pretty and it's also easy to use. Its most appealing feature is Gesture, where you can draw a gesture that directly links to a default action or a website that you previously chose.
Usual tools such as Themes, Bookmarks, Download, Add-ons and Browsing History are also included. If you wish not to save the latter you can always choose Private Browsing.
Dolphin Browser™ HD was developed by Dolphin Browser, who also provides the normal and the mini version. Check it out if you're looking for a smooth and clean browser.
★★★★★ Best Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
★★★★★ Over 100,000,000 downloads on Android and iOS
In the Press
“…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try.” – Lifehacker
Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
★ Gesture : Access the web by creating a personal Gesture (symbol) to you use the most.
★ Sonar: Dolphin for Android listens and lets you use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
★ Flash support: Best gaming and video experience with flash player enabled only with Dolphin
★ Tabbed browsing: No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you browse as if you are on desktop.
★ Add-ons: With add-ons such as Dolphin Screen Cut, Web to Pdf, Alexa Rank, you can enjoy best services all for free with Dolphin.
★ Download: Download files with lightning speed. You can also download HTML5 and Flash videos from buzzfeed, Vine, Hulu and more with our add-ons.
★ Sync: Sync your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari, using Dolphin Connect ***
★ Share: Tweet, Post to Facebook, grab any content and share them, or save it directly to Evernote.
★ Speed dials: Add most visited websites as speed dials to your home screen. And organize them easily with one touch access.
★ Themes: Customize theme colors and wallpapers to make Dolphin your own
★ Web App Store: The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web sites so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
Note: For Android 4.0 and above, Dolphin Jetpack is now included within Dolphin Browser for Android.
***Download Dolphin extensions to sync bookmarks and send web pages between your mobile and desktop:
We love hearing from you. Contact us at email@example.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
Dolphin Browser for Android Videos
Fixed crash bugs for Android 5.0 & 5.1 users (Android Lollipop)
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Find out how much space is used by any package.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Set a picture as a wallpaper.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Read, but not write, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- - Write, but not read, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS
- - com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.dolphin.browser.permission.ACCESS_PROVIDER
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS
- - mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARK
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 11.4.10 released on 05/12/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/06/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 04/29/15.
- UpdatedNew version 11.4.6 released on 04/14/15.
- UpdatedNew version 11.4.3 released on 03/19/15.
- UpdatedNew version 11.3.8 released on 01/31/15.
- UpdatedNew version 11.3.4 released on 01/05/15.
- UpdatedNew version 11.3.0 released on 12/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.2.8 released on 11/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.2.3 released on 09/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.2.0 released on 08/20/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.7 released on 07/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.6 released on 07/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.5 released on 07/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.3 released on 06/11/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.3 released on 06/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.1 released on 05/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.1.0 released on 05/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.0.1 released on 04/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.0.0 released on 04/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 11.0.0 released on 04/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.3.0 released on 03/27/14.
- ChangesName changed from Dolphin Browser to Dolphin Browser for Android on 03/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.8 released on 03/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.7 released on 03/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.6 released on 02/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.5 released on 02/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.4 released on 01/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.3 released on 01/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.2 released on 12/30/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.1 released on 12/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.2.0 released on 12/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.1.2 released on 11/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.1.0 released on 09/28/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.0.4 released on 09/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.0.3 released on 08/30/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.0.1 released on 07/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 10.0.0 released on 06/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.4.2 released on 06/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.4.1 released on 04/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.4.0 released on 04/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.3.2 released on 03/29/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.3.1 released on 02/06/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.3.0 released on 02/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.2.0 released on 01/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.1.0 released on 12/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 9.0.3 released on 11/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 9.0.2 released on 11/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 9.0.1 released on 10/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 9.0.0 released on 10/11/12.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
Its a fast browser
Love the browser however keeps freezing and crashing. Nexus 6 on 5.1
I have been using this app for years. I can not live without it.
Since the last update it crashes several times per day. We need reliability, not flashy geegaws.
Very little not to like. It far exceeds your stock browser, so if you're still unsure, then stop thinking. Download the Dolphin, it is a real joy.
A breeze to browsing, add free movie and video clips with no crashing or none responsive screen. Thanks Dolphine!