1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.1312.02 released on December 04, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from Dynasky VoIP to DynaSky VoIP on December 04, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on December 04, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on June 13, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on November 05, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on October 03, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on September 20, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on September 06, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all
Users who installed this also installed