Android Surveillance Software EvoPlus, which support Push Alarm, Video Playback, Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide and so on.
What's New, V 3.22:
Big Change!!! P2P function added, now you can see your cameras without creating a DDNS account or open router ports.
***NOTE*** P2P function Only works with the special P2P firmware on IP cameras, DVR and NVR.
- Added P2P function for all AirSpace Coloso products trough www.easycoloso.com
- Cloud connectivity (server located in Europe)
- Improved user interface
- Remote configuration, including mainstream and substream
- Realtime Playback, easy to move back on playback (15 seconds), new icon added on interface
- You can now record video of a live event on your smartphone.
If you want to use the "Push Alarm" function,make sure of the following points:
1. Only special device support "Push Alarm" function.
2. Make sure you device can access internet.
3.To get notification, re-subscribe is required since previous push certificate is expired. You can re-subscribe in "Push Config" to active push notification again.
Works with all DAHUA equipment and similar
Tags: configurar evo plus lite , evoplus , como configurar evo plus lite , evo plus lite , evo plus lite fallo de registro , evo lite fallo de registro , evo plus cctv , evo plus fallo de registro , como configurar server evo plus lite