10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Great idea
- Needs extra features
- Free version limited to three e-mails/day
+ By 2SimpleCreations
Fake Mailer is an Android app that allows you to send e-mails from fake addresses
This is the free version of Fake Mailer which is restricted to 3 e-mails per day. The app is really simple. We mean it. Launch it and you'll find 5 text-boxes. First off input your name, of course a fake one otherwise it won't be such a funny. Next, type a fake address, "email@example.com". Then type the destination address, the subject "You're about to lose your free-pass, sinner", and then the message. Once done tap on send and all done.
We're just missing some extra features like emojis, multiple destination or maybe integration with other e-mailing services. Anyway, the app is great to have some fun, even at the expense of your friends. Recommendable.
At the moment you can send 3 mails a day with Fake Mailer!
Note: 'From address' is enabled again, so no worries if you are updating. Have fun!
Terms of Service
- I accept that for my own security, and the security of the developers of this application, the data I entered will be logged.
- I accept that I will not use this application for illegal activities.
- I will not use this application to spam people.
- I accept that the creators of this application are not responsible for anything I do with this application.
- I accept that the send date will be saved for the statistics of this application.
- I accept that this information will not be shared, unless the government is asking for it.
We are logging the following data of you for security reasons:
- IP Adres
- Your message(sender name, sender mail, to address, subject, message)
- Device ID.
Older versions are not working anymore.
Awesome, but wish it started off with 5 instead of 3
Does exactly what it says
Good and cool....
I can't send :/ it says you can send 0
Works but clearly shows fakemailer in the sent address.
Either enable copy paste, or access contacts. The concept is amazing though.