Festival Guide Chicago
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions :
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.mobileroadie.app_529.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 16 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached 4 days ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on May 8, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 0.1.3.2 released on September 2, 2011.
- NewApplication reactivated on September 2, 2011.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on September 28, 2010.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on April 16, 2010.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on April 12, 2010.
- NewFirst appearance on April 9, 2010.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all