Android File Manager is a file manager application for Android operating system.
File Manager allows you to browser your SD card, create folder, copy and post file.
- Look up files, Play audio & video files, view image & html files, etc
- Create folders
- Manage File(Folder) copy, delete, rename ...
- support Internal Image Viewer ( can see animated gif file )
- support Internal Text Viewer
- support internal Swf Viewer
- support multimedia file meta data (mp3, mp4, avi, jpeg, ogg, wma, wmv etc...)
- Unzip, zip, rar, alz
(extract a password zip)
- System information (cpu, memory, battery, network, sensor etc..)
- Clean Cache Information
- Search File
- history used file
- Ftp Server support (file manage without usb driver)
Browse, sync, download, upload, delete, copy, stream and manage files that are on your phone, using a ftp via a WiFi connection.
- Process Manager
manage running process
kill running process
- Http Server support(file manage without usb driver)
Browse, sync, download, upload, delete, copy, stream and manage files that are on your phone, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
when you upload file, you can drag & drop it at firefox, chrome web browser
Tags: file manager usb , 4 internal file browser , can you upload files with a webrowser in andoid , operating system file management , anttek file explorer network setup , file manager application , driver for internal files , upload file js browser , file manager operating system