500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Great design
- Smooth, easy to use
- Is it really necessary?
+ By Frankly Co.
An interesting chat application to chat privately
Frankly is a brand new chat application where you can easily talk to your friends and gossip about anything and anyone without getting caught.
How does it work? Write your message and wait for the response. Remember that you will need to tap on the message in order to read it (if not, it will be blurry).
Messages aren't stored and they disappear after a while, so you don't need to worry about privacy. However, you can always save them to read later if the information was important.
One interesting feature is that, after you regret sending a message and delete it, the app will let you know if someone has taken a screenshot. The app also provides various customization features to make the messages bigger, smaller and colorful.
We have a hundred of communication apps already and as much as this one has some curious features, we don't think people will suddenly switch to this. What's the point?
Whether you send a private text, photo, video or voice message, we make sure that what happens between friends, stays between friends. Say what you want to anyone you want. We’ll watch your back! All for FREE!
• Your secrets are safe – Don’t worry about people finding out what messages you sent, or who you sent them to. You can talk about WHATEVER you want, or WHOEVER you want. Just like a real conversation, your messages don’t hang around.
• Any friend, any place – The days of everyone having to install the same app in order to connect are over! Once you have Frankly, you can send disappearing messages to your best friends via email address or phone number, whether they have Frankly yet or not! They won’t need to download to read and respond instantly.
• Un-send your messages – No matter what you send, when you send it, or who you send it to, you can always un-send and take it back. And if anyone takes a screen grab of what you've sent, Frankly tells you about it!
• Pin your messages – We know that sometimes you don’t want all of your messages to disappear. We make it easy to save a message that you’ve already sent by swiping it to the right. Or you can tap the thumbtack on the message bar to default everything you say in the conversation to save! You can still delete them at any time though :)
• Or just be silly :) – We make it easier for you to be you! Change the colors of your messages with the swipe of a finger, or make what you say big and loud or small and subtle with a simple pinch.
• Meet Friends – While we’re perfect for you and your best friends, we thought it might be nice to meet some new people as well! Join group chats based on your interests and connect with people all over the world! We have made it extra safe through our super easy blocking and flagging system.
• Go anonymous with your friends – Want to catch up on the latest gossip? Throw a bunch of your friends into one big anonymous conversation and let the fun begin.
• Customizable usernames – We want you to be you, so represent yourself that way! Customize your username to whatever you’d like, and that’s how your friends can find you!
• Video & Voice messages – Because sometimes words just aren’t good enough, we’re giving you video & audio chat to record what’s going on around you. Start and stop your media to create a masterpiece and tell your story!
• Get connected – Connect with your friends through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, email address, or phone number!
• Be anywhere in the world – Unlike old-school SMS texting, Frankly let’s you chat with friends anywhere in the world for free. All you and your friends need is a Wi-Fi connection.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- App Performance Improvements
- Fixed a bug that was causing crashes
- Clicked messages no longer steal focus from the message input field in chatrooms.
- Fling detection (and non-fling message deletion) now works more reliably for audio, image, and video messages.
- Grouped notifications now take the user to the chatroom list.
- The “Chat” button in the People in Room screen for group chatrooms works again.
- A few other small fixes and improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I'm a fan :)
It smells like shot
Someone cyberbullied me and said things that I am not allowed to say DONT GET IT SOMEONE WILL BE MEAN TO YOU AND WRECK UR LIFE
Love this app xxx