FRITZ!App WLAN Lab
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
IMPORTANT: You must always have either only the regular version or only the lab version installed!
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.0.9:
• More: New - "Field strength over time" function for simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations including a sort function. Clicking on a graph opens additional detailed information.
• Environment: New - Environment view with sort function(8 APs, 16 APs, "Star" known APs)
• Connect: New - New "Star" sorting option for known access points
• Connect: New - Known access points displayed in green
• Connect: New - Access point information now includes 'dBm'
• Connect: New - Information on elements now includes 'dBm' and 'MAC address'
• Connect: Duration for establishing connection added to "Connected with..." overlay
• My WLAN: New - Signal strength graph appended to mail upon sharing
• My WLAN: The signal strength display remains intact even when direction changes
• My WLAN: Signal strength diagram now labeled with units(dBm)
• More: Expanded text in wireless LAN test module
• System: Improved QR handling of coded special characters
• System: Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
• Wireless LAN Test / Wireless LAN Level: Reference to missing wireless LAN connection added
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
Tags: fritz app wlan, fritz app wlan lab, fritzbox wpa2eap, fritz!app wlan, connect to wlan, fritz!app wlan lab, fritzapp wlan.
Many thanks for the encouragement and 5 star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
• simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations
• 'Star' sorting option for known access points
• Information on elements now includes dBm/MAC address
• Signal strength graph attached to mail upon sharing
• Improved QR handling of special characters
• signal strength display remains intact on direction changes / labeled with units
• Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
- Даниил Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Graham R. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Rita W. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Dirk W. Downloaded Nov 2, 2013
- Manfred Z. Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- Anon Y. Downloaded May 9, 2013
- Vu M. Downloaded May 2, 2013
- Rosenstadt25436 Downloaded Apr 11, 2013
- klaus tenbrink Downloaded Mar 18, 2013