Gauges OBD-II turns your Android tablet or phone into a vehicle diagnostics scanner that displays real-time / live data via an ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 car adapter.
* View live ODB-II sensor data in real-time.
* Read trouble codes and pending trouble codes.
* Clear / reset trouble fault codes to turn off your check engine light(MIL,CEL,DTC).
* Custom page where you can display only the sensors / data you want to monitor.
* Clean and fast interface that allows swiping left and right to view additional data.
* UI scales and supports all orientations on any Android phone or Android tablet.
* Supports the following OBD2 protocols: CAN(ISO 15765-4), VPW(SAE J1850), PWM(SAE J1850), ISO-9141-2, KWP(ISO 14230-4)
Some of the data it can display includes(vehicle dependant):
Oxygen Sensor(O2S) Voltage
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Fuel System Status(Open or Closed Loop)
Intake Air Temperature
Engine Timing Advance
Engine Oil Temperature
Additional features and modes will be added in future updates.
Please note: "Gauges OBD-II" requires a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible OBD-II adapter that you connect to your vehicles OBD-II diagnostic port to function.
This application is actively being developed and improved so if you have any issues or feature suggestions please email:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Tags: car scanner , obd2 , tablet auto scanner , obd 2 tablet , obd2 scanner for tablet , obd2 tablet , obd2 live data , scan car water temperature application , obd fuel level gauge
from 1 reviews