GO Launcher EX Notification
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- It does what it says and works properly
- A must have if you're using Go Launcher EX
- Could integrate a counter for more apps
This is not an app, but an plugin that improves Go Launcher EX by adding a new feature: an unread sms & mails (Gmail) and missed calls counter. So, you'll need to have installed Go Launcher EX to use it. It won't appear on the app drawer.
To apply the notification you will have to do it from: MENU> Preferences> Advanced settings> GO Launcher EX Notification. The developer said that they're working on making it available also for Email, K-9 mail and Facebook sooner.
Go Launcher EX Notification has been developed by Go Launcher Dev Team, a group of developers who just has launched the launcher and some themes and widgets related to it. They’re being though quite successful: Go Launcher EX is one of the Top3 Android launchers by downloads.
This is a must have if you are using Go Launcher EX.
Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
Recently changed in this version:
Please update GO Launcher to v3.20 to apply the changes
1.(Improve) Move Facebook to "More Application"
2.(New) Open Instagram, Line, Facebook messenger, Kik message, ChatOn in "more application"
Last activity on GO Launcher EX Notification
Lists with: GO Launcher EX Notification
Comments and ratings for GO Launcher EX Notification
Accessibility feature doesn't appear on galaxy s4.
There's no option for this anywhere under accessibility. Anything that's this complicated for a simple function is not worth the effort.
Works well on SMS, call logs. But G-Mail wont show any unread notifications and I can't find any setting in the "Accessbility" phone settings that allow normal E-Mail app to have counts (although, some others have mentioned this and it may be due to Andro
Unable to activate the service at all so only the three basic notifications work
Samsung galaxy s4 Unable to get more apps active in the listing for notifications on my new Galaxy S4 (only the 3 default items listed are active; unread text message, missed call, unread gmail)? Am I missing something, had it working on my G S2? Great a