10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- It does what it says and works properly
- A must have if you're using Go Launcher EX
- Could integrate a counter for more apps
Go Launcher EX Notification is an plugin of the well-known launcher which included a notifications counter
This is not an app, but an plugin that improves Go Launcher EX by adding a new feature: an unread sms & mails (Gmail) and missed calls counter. So, you'll need to have installed Go Launcher EX to use it. It won't appear on the app drawer.
To apply the notification you will have to do it from: MENU> Preferences> Advanced settings> GO Launcher EX Notification. The developer said that they're working on making it available also for Email, K-9 mail and Facebook sooner.
Go Launcher EX Notification has been developed by Go Launcher Dev Team, a group of developers who just has launched the launcher and some themes and widgets related to it. They’re being though quite successful: Go Launcher EX is one of the Top3 Android launchers by downloads.
This is a must have if you are using Go Launcher EX.
Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
We have renamed us as GO Notifier
（fix）fix some bug
5 star for add blackberry app notifier.. tks.. go..go...go...
Such a nice apps
Alum try lg ni..
My favourite app is Go lun
Yesterday I installed it and it work for about 3min and when I changed a few settings instagram and kik stop working I tried resetting those settings and rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app and it still dont work